Post info


Comments 0


Author: Jimmy

Visited with Gone.

Rookie told me about this place and how good it was so I decided to give a shot. I had done a few explores earlier on in the day on my own and for this one I met up with Gone outside of Chips Apartments.

Formerly a machine works making and assembling machinery for the surrounding cotton mills including those within Ancoats, this Mill offered quite alot on the upper floors, the same cannot be said for the lower sections as the wallpaper was awesome and it had been turned into what looked like office space. With a little comical trip through a claustrophobic's nightmare of a gap with the use of a ladder to gain access to the tower, not without the presence of bird shit.










One of me in action making an exit, borrowed from Gone


0 comments:


Post a Comment