Post info


Comments 0


Author: Jimmy

Visited with Gone and Rookie.

Now I'm not 100% certain that is the correct name for this development, although if I'm wrong, I'm sure Gone or Rookie will tell me.

After walking around Manchester City Centre for a while and having a few failed attempts of places, we decided to take a look at this place. It has already been hit up before by the guys back in May when they conquered the crane running alongside the structure. After scaling some scaffolding a few floors, walking on makeshift flooring and balancing on beams we were in.

As for history or information of the development, this is hard to come by and I therefore I can't find any information to post.











Nice little explore on a lovely day, recommended if your passing, although make sure those on the apartments opposite don't see you.

0 comments:


Post a Comment