Post info


Comments 0


Author: Jimmy

Visited with Gone, Rookie and Appo.

After a successful climb of the crane beforehand, we tackled the scaffolding of this building. The others made a quick job of it, scaling floor after floor, I was too busy arseing about up and down the floors, and by the time I got to the top, it was time to leave thanks to an annoying police helicopter.

Nice rooftop with some beautiful dated features all around the building, and unlike me I was enjoying the climb of the scaffolding this time. All in all, end to an awesome night.

Here's some pics of the external I took once back on the ground, unfortunately none where taken any higher.


View from the development site 'The Old Mill';

Note: I hate people who stare out of windows for a good half hour.

0 comments:


Post a Comment