Post info


Comments 0


Author: Jimmy

Explored with Gone, Appo and Rookie.

Entrance was something a ninja would be proud of. Standing at 250ft near Piccadilly Station, we had to be ontop with this explore and there was no messing about with access straight to the foot of the crane.

With Rookie patiently waiting for me at the foot of the crane, I began my ascent. Making my way up the diagonal ladders, I was able to reach 125ft before I called it a day. Unable to make it past this point and up the vertical ladders, I waited for the others to do what they do best.

During my long stay at the midway point of this beast, I happened to notice the security guard entering the compound. With a quick text to the lads ontop, they joined me halfway in under 2 minutes.

Mistaking us for homeless squatters we were informed that we couldn't sleep up in the crane as it was too dangerous, with this we made our swift exit with the help of the guard unlocking the door to the site.

Top of the crane.

External in 250ft glory.
Shots borrowed from Rookie.


Shot of Gone in the Crow's Nest, borrowed from Gone.

0 comments:


Post a Comment